The National Trust for Historic Preservation works to save America's historic places. Join us today to help protect the places that matter to you.
Sign Up for Email
- [Preservation Glossary] Today’s Word: Pergola
- [Summer Concert Series] James Brown at the Apollo Theater
- [Preservation Tips and Tools] National Register Guide, Episode 5: Basics of the Nomination Form
- [Travel] Discover the History of NYC’s Meatpacking District In 24 Hours
- [Q&A] National Trust CMO Amy Maniatis Dishes on Her First Summer Love: Julia Morgan’s Swimming Pools
The Fine Print
While the writers of the PreservationNation blog are on staff at the National Trust for Historic Preservation or affiliated organizations, their posts are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.