- Former Secretary of State George Schultz on How to Gain a Climate Consensus (Washington Post)
- New Data: Growth In Carbon Emissions Slowing (Environmental News Network)
- Group Launches Free, Searchable Database for Energy Information (Environmental Protection)
- GR Scientist launches first major study of green roof benefits (Environmental News Bits)
- Benefits of Green Roofs are Hard to Measure (Chi-Town Daily News)
- Leave Only Footprints: Measuring and Managing Corporate Carbon Emissions -- Article addresses the difficulty of accurately measuring carbon footprint (Social Funds)
The National Trust for Historic Preservation works to save America's historic places. Join us today to help protect the places that matter to you.