Welcome to my first “Morning Roundup." Today's stories are below. I’m also including some good finds from last week, since news was a bit slow over the Labor Day weekend.
- Rich Countries Deadlocked Over 2020 Climate Goal (Environmental News Network)
- Building of Future was built 500 years ago...
http://www.guardian.co.uk (The Guardian)
- Architectural Sustainability (BldgBlog)
- The Confounding Complexities of Green Buildings (CNN Money)
- Energy efficiency seen easy way to aid climate: UN (Environmental News Network)
- Critics: WalMart Not All that Green (Arkansas Democrat Gazette)
- New York Homeowners Could Be Funded for Building Green (Environment News Service)
- NOAA: Greenhouse Gases Likely Cause of Near-record U.S. Warmth Last Year (Environmental Protection)
- And some good news... Carbon From Cars Drop (Environmental News Network)
The National Trust for Historic Preservation works to save America's historic places. Join us today to help protect the places that matter to you.