Welcome to my first “Morning Roundup." Today's stories are below. I’m also including some good finds from last week, since news was a bit slow over the Labor Day weekend.
- Rich Countries Deadlocked Over 2020 Climate Goal (Environmental News Network)
- Building of Future was built 500 years ago...
http://www.guardian.co.uk (The Guardian)
- Architectural Sustainability (BldgBlog)
- The Confounding Complexities of Green Buildings (CNN Money)
- Energy efficiency seen easy way to aid climate: UN (Environmental News Network)
- Critics: WalMart Not All that Green (Arkansas Democrat Gazette)
- New York Homeowners Could Be Funded for Building Green (Environment News Service)
- NOAA: Greenhouse Gases Likely Cause of Near-record U.S. Warmth Last Year (Environmental Protection)
- And some good news... Carbon From Cars Drop (Environmental News Network)